Honestly, I love reading blogs. Well, more specifically, I like reading the current blogs we have to do. The blogs on commentary and analysis lost me at times, but the blogs that answer the questions really interest me. It gives me a chance to read the opinions of my close friends on things we normally wouldn't talk about. A few of my friends chose the question where you write about your thoughts, and to me, those were the most interesting questions. A while back, I used to constantly ask my friends what they were thinking or say penny for your thoughts, but I've lost that habit (along with many other things I've lost during high school..) But the blogs gave me a chance to fill the curiosity I forgot I even had. The current questions make us think about things we rarely talk about. I just love the chance of perusing through the brains of my peers on my own pace. That is, they can say everything they'd like to without my interruption or feedback so it's totally unbiased.
Another thing that interested me was an article over what helps sore throats. Apparently, the sap in marshmallows, although not scientifically proven, sometimes helps sore throats. And my throat hurts big time right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment